This Online Appliance Repair Training Course is a CPD / TheIWGE Accredited Course.
To achieve the CPD standard certification in 224 Consumer Electrical Appliance Repair Training for this online appliance repair training course, you will also need to book and complete the 227 Refrigeration Repair Training Course which may require a visit to our training center if you dont have refrigeration equipment. If this option isn’t taken your certificate will be for 224B Consumer Electrical Appliance Repair accredited by The Institute for White Goods Engineers.
- This Online Appliance Repair Training Course is via Video Conferencing (Zoom) which allows for 2 way and class interaction and is run alongside our face to face class.
- You will need a selection of appliances to work on, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Oven and Microwave, A selection of hand tools, A Multi Meter and Insulation Resistance Meter, And of course, somewhere to work with a good WiFi connection and a device with Zoom Client downloaded from www.zoom.us. Please see our blog post listing tools we recommend here.
- The 227 Refrigeration element isn’t included in this option but can be added if you can obtain the necessary refrigeration equipment or are willing to travel to us for and additional £199.99. Once main course is booked, call us for a discount code.
- A CPD and TheIWGE Accredited and Certified Course
- Discounted first years membership to The Institute for White Goods Engineers (www.theiwge.org)
- Appliance Safe Registration and I.D. card and JIB card qualifying.
- Work Prospects: We have appliance repair companies and Global manufactures looking to employ those that have completed our training program. Students from this course have gone on to work for Whirlpool, Hoover, Beko and national and independent appliance repair companies to name a few. Others have gone on to set up and establish successful Appliance repair companies themselves. We we help you achieve your goals.
This course is designed for new entrants with little to no knowledge.
The course covers:
- Health and Safety
- PAT testing basics & use of Multi and Insulation resistance & Earth Loop Impedance test meters.
- Basic Plumbing and Electrics including safe isolation
- Installation of appliances and electric ovens and cookers
- An in-depth look at the Testing, Diagnosing and Repair of Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Cookers & Microwaves
- A certificate CPD accredited in 224Domestic Appliance Repair is issued on successfully completing this course once 227 Refrigeration completed or 224b certification with out refrigeration accredited by TheIWGE
- Terms and Conditions apply
No course booking is guaranteed unless you complete the payment process. Please contact us immediately if you cant complete the payment process.