By joining the Appliance Safe Register, you are proving you are a qualified and trained domestic appliance service engineer working in the UK. This is a voluntary scheme which aim is to distinguish between the trained and competent person and those that are not.
By becoming a member of the Appliance safe Register, you are agreeing to abide by the rules set out in this constitution.
As a member of The Appliance Safe Register you can benefit from...
- Work enquiries from both national work providers, manufactures and the general public
- Promotion of your Business
- Discounted Training
- Free Vacancies listing in our Blue Book
- Introduction to newly trained engineers
- For Newly Trained Engineers, Introductions to Service Companies
- Discounted New Test Equipment
- Discounted Calibration of Test Equipment
- Credit checking of companies
- Discounted Public Liability Insurance
- Discounted Employers Liability Insurance
- Discounted Vehicle Insurance
- Discounted Mobile and Landline Services