To book a course, scroll through the calendar to find the green dates available.
Select the date then book. If earlier dates become available we will offer them to those that have already booked first.
Do you need any previous experience to book the Appliance Repair Training Course?
No this course is designed for new entrants with little to no knowledge but is also beneficial for those with previous experience or wanting to cross train from another service background.
The course covers:
- Health and Safety
- PAT testing basics & use of Multi, Insulation Resistance & Earth Loop test meters.
- Basic Plumbing and Electrics including safe isolation
- Installation of appliances and electric ovens and cookers
- An in-depth look at the Testing, Diagnosing and Repair of Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Dishwashers, Cookers, Microwaves and fridge Freezers including re-gassing
- A certificate CPD & TheIWGE accredited in 224 Consumer Electrical Appliance Repair & Servicing is issued on successfully completing this course
- No course booking is guaranteed unless you complete the payment process. Please contact us immediately if you cant complete the payment process.
- Terms and Conditions apply https://whitegoods-training-academy.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- A deposit of £95 will be required on booking. This secures your place on a course date and is non refundable.