228 Electrical Safety Testing for Domestic Appliance Engineers Training Course (1/2 day) £149.99
From: £149.99 + VAT
This course is designed for the new entrants to Appliance Repair and Field Service roles and as a refresher course for those already working as an Appliance Engineer or Field Service Engineer.
This is a short course starting at 10:30 and finishing around 3 pm
On the 228 Electrical Safety Testing will take you through:
- The functions on a multi meter and the purpose of each in a practical setting, including Resistance, Capacitance, Diodes, and voltage tests.
- Insulation Resistance meters and the purpose of this test.
- Earth Loop Impedance test and why important.
- Safe Isolation of electrical supplies. (Lock and Tag)
- Basics of Portable Appliance Testing
Our Training Centre is on Humber Road, Barton upon Humber, DN18 5BN