With lockdown 3.0 ending and all restrictions including track and trace ceasing we will return to normal class sizes and face masks will be optional.
As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are still our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees and our make our Training Center Covid Safe.
- As a business we are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organisation and other Health Authorities here in the UK.
- As of June we will be resuming face to face training and still sterilising all touch points and encouraging the wearing of masks but not enforcing this, encouraging regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitiser.
- We will also be asking all attendees to stay away if they are showing symptoms either diagnosed or not of flu or covid. We will book you on the next available course.
- Also if anyone does show symptoms while on the course, they will be asked to leave immediately and the course will continue. (any that have to leave will be booked onto the next available course)
- We will no longer be offering refunds for canceled courses due to covid, instead we will book you onto the next available course.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home.
Thank you for choosing TheIWGE® for your appliance repair training needs. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.