As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees.
- As a business we are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organisation and other Health Authorities here in the UK.
- As of June we will be resuming face to face training but with limited numbers to allow for distancing and enforcing strict PPE including Face masks, eye protection and gloves.
- We will also be asking all attendees to sign to say they have not knowingly come into contact with anyone showing symptoms either diagnosed or not.
- Also if anyone does show symptoms while on the course, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Re payment of final balance we are advising customers to ignore the 30 day rule and wait until 1 week prior to the course stating before transferring funds unless you have booked on an On-line course
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home.
Thank you for choosing TheIWGE® for your appliance repair training needs. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.