With a new national lockdown 3.0 coming into effect today Wednesday 6th January 2021,
New guidelines now mean that face2 face training must cease during lockdowns.
Once the lockdown restrictions are lifted we will commence face2face training and re book those that had booked on a course effected.
Our offices remain open and course for March onward can still be booked.
As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees and our Training Center is Covid Safe.
- As a business we are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organisation and other Health Authorities here in the UK.
- As of June we will be resuming face to face training but with limited numbers to allow for distancing and enforcing strict PPE including Face masks, eye protection and gloves.
- We will also be asking all attendees to sign to say they have not knowingly come into contact with anyone showing symptoms either diagnosed or not.
- Also if anyone does show symptoms while on the course, they will be asked to leave immediately.
- Re payment of final balance we are advising customers to ignore the 30 day rule and wait until 1 week prior to the course stating before transferring funds unless you have booked on an On-line course
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home.
Thank you for choosing TheIWGE® for your appliance repair training needs. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.