As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees.
- As a business we are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organisation and other health authorities.
- We’ve always taken the cleanliness of our Training Center seriously and know this is more important than ever now. Aligned with guidance from health authorities, we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our locations on a twice daily basis.
- Currently all face to face courses are cancelled and some have been replaced where possible by training online video conferencing.
- Once its safe to do so we will re schedule courses that where canceled
- Re payment of final balance we are advising customers to ignore the 30 day rule and wait until 1 week prior to the course stating before transferring funds.
- Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. We are encouraging team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home if they are feeling ill.
Thank you for choosing TheIWGE® for your appliance repair training needs. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.